Monday, November 21, 2011

New Emergent Structures!

So, I got a bit of an extension on the residency.  The Center is hosting one of their signature events, Palate to Palette, on December 2 and since my show is still up in the gallery,  I'm going to stick around to be a part of it. This means that I get a few days more time to haul ass in the studio and as always, I'm inundated with work that needs to be finished.
Today, I dragged some art out to the ruined rectory behind McColl and had my way with it.  Here's what I've come up with:


They're not too bad, although I do have to say that the sculpture always looks better in person, naturally.
I still like what it looks like in a photograph, I think that one can draw some conclusion as to the goings-on in my brain when it's served up this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment