Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rhetoric and Uncertainty


Though it shouldn't,  it bothers me greatly that someone I deal with frequently has little faith in my abilities as an artist.
I am trying REALLY HARD to figure out a thesis installation solution, but I feel like I've been working in a fricking vacuum! That's fine, I'm not complaining- I LOVE working without interruption/feedback/within a 25 mile radius of people, but there is only so much I can figure out and accomplish on a certain timeline.  My day will come, but it will probably not be as early as March 2010 and if that makes me a talentless hack, so be it.

In other news, I took some nice photos of my work in a homesteader's cabin from 1863 today.  Go me.
Carrie M. Becker

1 comment:

  1. You are pretty far from being a talentless hack, C.
    Go you.

    ReplyDelete