Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yay For Creativity.

While I was working on my show for the past couple of months, I couldn't see anything past it and actually felt like I had artists' block.  I starting wondering if my best artistic days were behind and if there was any truth to that rumor that you get less creative as you age.  (That was the whole impetus behind John Lennon wanting to trepan a hole in his brain...thank god he didn't.)
I also figured that I would be so worn out after my show went up, that I'd have to take weeks off to recuperate, but jeez,  I am chomping at the bit to get started again!  I feel like I have a new lease on life.  These dreams and visions I've been having regarding new directions are so vivid, I can barely wait to get out of bed in the morning to get started on them.  Hooked on grad school worked for me!
Barring time, money and unexpected total failure, expect to see awesome things soon.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment